- LLC or C-Corp formation
- Registration in Wyoming or Delaware
- Tax ID (EIN) setup with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- US business bank account setup
- Physical address in the US
- Over $150,000 in exclusive deals & perks
- Free 1:1 calls with tax & legal experts
- Registered agent service
- Lifetime expert support
- Post-incorporation documents
Fee includes all filing fees & expedited processing
1. We are able to support almost everyone, but unfortunately there are restrictions based on US sanctions and restrictions from our digital banking partners. Therefore, citizens or residents of the following countries are prohibited from forming a company in the US as a result of US government sanctions and restrictions: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria. Some of our banking partners also have some residency restrictions for the residents of Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nicaragua, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. If you reside in one of these countries, please contact our support with a short description of your company to see if you will be able to get a bank account.
2. Your US business address will be provided by the registered agent. It's free and included with the package for both Wyoming and Delaware companies.
3. We’ll connect you with expert CPAs and attorneys who will help to set you on the right course and avoid costly mistakes. Our fee includes a set of free consultations on taxes, immigration, and more.
4. In the US business law, a registered agent is a company or individual designated to receive government notices. We work with reputable registered agents based in Delaware and Wyoming to provide you with exceptional service. The first year fee is built into our pricing.
5. We are building a tech-enabled, customer-centric service that combines automation and human touch to scale your overall experience. Firstbase.io provides lifetime support to all of our customers. Our team members will be able to assist you with any of your legal or business needs. Our team members are located around the world and focused on delivering the best customer experience. Our team has successfully helped founders in over 180 countries launch their business.
6. We automatically generate a set of essential legal documents after incorporation. Post-Incorporation documents provide clear and necessary information about company owners, operations, and other vital details about the company once incorporation has been completed. All of the documents will be prepared with standard terms used by top startups. Find more information about each generated document here.