Firstbase.io is looking for a Partnership Sales Manager to join our fully remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech startup (YCW21) dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy. We are helping founders launch in the US and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet.
The Partnership Sales Manager oversees a team of Sales Representatives, setting the foundation for their success. As a player and coach, you’ll be responsible for hiring and developing your team, while working with the VP of Sales and BD to define and support the sales strategy. You will enable your team to drive the long-term success of our channel sales initiatives, and scale our partnerships teams. Your work will contribute directly to our evolving sales playbook.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets quotas
- Source qualified opportunities and close partnerships alongside your team
- Develop training programs and processes for the sales team to execute, track, and optimize the customer journey
- Work with key team members in product development, marketing, and operations to develop and execute market strategies and be a key contributor to developing these strategies
- Hire and manage a strong sales team
- Manage the strategy, execution, and integration of new strategic partnerships
- Driving sales process adherence, measurement, and management across teams.
- Manage and maintain our CRM
- Accurately set your team’s pipeline, forecasts, and quota expectations
- Enable the growth & adoption of Firstbase.io within our existing user base
- Establish and maintain active engagement with our current partners
Who You Are:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of sales management experience within software/technology
- A demonstrated track record of success identifying, negotiating, and winning deals
- Excellent communication skills: collaborate effectively across internal teams and with external partners
- Proven experience utilizing Salesforce CRM and sales tech stack like Sales Engagement Platforms and Outbound Dialing Products
- A natural coach, leader, and self-starter
- Experience drafting sales compensation plans and tracking activity of sales teams
- High integrity and a customer-first mentality
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Analytical background: you can investigate and understand data to drive action and results
- An owner’s mindset and a determination to hustle and get things done
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup with <20 employees
- Competitive salary and equity
Note from the CEO: "Building an inbound sales team within Firstbase.io has been one of the most significant decisions we've made in the last few months. We are looking to add another person to the team to work with an amazing community of founders."