Firstbase.io is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our fully remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech startup (YCW21) dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy. We are helping founders launch in the US and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet.
About the Role
The SDR is a pivotal role player for our inside sales team. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a fast-paced, growing environment. Your primary focus will be generating leads for our various sales channels that meet our criteria. You’ll rely on solid communication, emailing, cold-calling, and creating efficient processes to set our sales teams and partnerships up for success.
What You’ll Do:
- Using calls and email cadences, act as the first point of contact with small and medium-sized businesses that may be a fit for the Firstbase channel partnerships
- Manage inbound and outbound pipeline with outreach and qualification for the partners
- Clearly communicate the value of Firstbase and the platform's capabilities to prospects
- Manage contract negotiations
- Work with internal stakeholders to smoothly onboard new partners
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
Who You Are:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of sales development experience within a software/technology business
- Experience in Salesforce, Excel, and Google Suite
- A customer service orientation and experience developing strong partnerships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal, and with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
- Self-Starter and determined drive to win
- Ability to stay organized, pay attention to detail, with strong time management and analytical skills