Firstbase.io is looking for a Partnership Sales Representative to join our fully remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech startup (YCW21 batch) dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy. We are helping founders launch in the US and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet.
Partner Sales Representatives are a crucial part of the sales team at Firstbase.io. As the face of our burgeoning sales team, you will be responsible for researching, negotiating, and closing partnerships that enhance our customer ecosystem. There are multiple channels that we will sell to, offering significant opportunities to drive our sales performance across our business. Additionally, you will focus on building our partner network and relationships, while contributing to our sales playbook.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets quotas; source qualified opportunities and close partnerships
- Utilize a CRM to accurately manage your pipeline, forecast business, and maintain data integrity
- Enable the growth & adoption of Firstbase.io within our existing user base
- Establish and maintain active engagement with our current partners
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding interest in Firstbase.io offerings
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Partner with cross-functional teams to share customer feedback
- Engage in team development and mentoring
Who You Are:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ year(s) of work experience; Tech Sales, Consulting or Operations experience at a technology company highly preferred
- A demonstrated track record of success identifying, negotiating, and winning business development deals
- Excellent communication skills: collaborate effectively across internal teams and with external partners
- Experience with all aspects of B2B technology sales aspects, including pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, and closing opportunities
- An ability to structure, control, and lead calls
- High integrity and a customer-first mentality
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- Analytical background: you can investigate and understand data to drive action and results
- An owner’s mindset and a determination to hustle and get things done