Firstbase.io is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our fully-remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech startup (YCW21 batch) dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy. We are helping founders launch in the US and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet.
You will contribute to the customer acquisition efforts via paid channels and SEO. To be successful, you will need to be highly analytical with revenue as the desired outcome.
You should have experience testing new marketing strategies across all channels. You need to be able to launch and test new creatives. To qualify for the role, you are required to have some experience working with outside agencies and consultants.
You'll report to the Head of Marketing and partner with Business Development and Product to meet shared goals.
Your day-to-day will require you to:
- Understand our customers, our product, and our business strategies
- Launch new ads and creative campaigns
- Lead our central customer growth engine to achieve acquisition/ROI targets and fuel growth
- Own the end-to-end strategy of our paid social and performance marketing campaigns and customer acquisition
- Test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI
- Implement new analytics strategies
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision
- Own and manage paid marketing spending to budget
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization
- Leverage tools and technology to automate campaigns and reporting
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years in Paid Social and SEO Marketing at growth-stage or early-stage tech companies
- Knowledge of startups and excellent undesting of our field
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Creative personality
- Knowledge of major platforms and experience in launching/managing ads on Google, Quora, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram
- Experience setting up UTM tracking, campaign attribution, and ROI calculation methodologies
- Technically proficient in campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across paid, SEO
- Conversion optimization experience
- Knowledgeable about the latest marketing tech stack, web, and app analytics.
- Intellectually curious, empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- Highly structured, data-driven problem solver
- Team player
Note from the CEO: "We have certainly achieved some outstanding results in our Paid Social initiatives, but there's still a lot of ways to improve. We are looking for a person who can help us take our paid ads to the next level and build an SEO strategy from scratch together with other team members."