Firstbase.io is looking for our first, full-time Software Engineer to join our fully-remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech start-up dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy by helping startups and businesses incorporate in the US. We have served entrepreneurs from a 100 different countries across a wide spectrum of industries, and we are looking for our first full-time software engineer to scale our product.
Our first full-time software engineer should be able to wear many hats and look forward to making influential decisions that affect both our product and the company's direction as a whole. You should obsess over delivering the best customer experience to a global market that ensure simplicity and clarity.
Current back-end tech stack:
- Docker (Compose)
- GitLab CI
- AWS S3
Current front-end tech stack:
- 3rd party libs for GTM/Stripe/etc
You should have success and experience in the following areas:
- Making product decisions based on customer feedback
- Scaling software
- Hiring contractors for projects (when necessary)
- Managing and leading the end-to-end development process
What we are looking for in our software engineer:
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Ability to work within the unknown while staying productive
- Customer-focused. Customer-centric. Customer-obsessed :)