Firstbase.io is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our fully-remote, international team.
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech startup (YCW21) dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy. We are helping founders launch in the US and access the greatest startup ecosystem on the planet.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support the CEO, COO, and the other functional components of the business. Each day will be different, so you should thrive in the unknown by staying flexible and succeed because you stay organized.
This position reports to the CEO and COO. There is definitely potential for this role to develop and evolve to include additional responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Small legal-related tasks for the business
- Working on company-wide announcements and materials
- Manage monthly partnership commission payouts
- Support Sales/Support/Onboarding teams with miscellaneous tasks
- Assist COO in managing employee payroll
- Create and/or edit documentation for internal processes
- Get involved with improving the remote culture
What we are looking for:
- Team player seeking to contribute
- Creative in solving problems with limited resources
- Highly structured and organized in the midst of constant change
Note from the CEO: "We are a startup, so there’s not a lot of process in place. Things change quickly as the company grows. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to get into a startup to experience what managing an early-stage company is like — by working directly with the founder and the executive team."